is-phone® Desktop Lync 2010
is-phone® Desktop Lync 2010 is a software add-on which seamlessly integrates in Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 client and interconnects with BroadWorks® platform for telephony.
is-phone® Desktop Lync 2010 enables voice and video conferences with any SIP based PBX or SIP carrier. is-phone® Desktop Lync 2010 is easy to install and operate.
is-phone® Desktop Lynch 2010 add-on enriches Microsoft® Lync 2010 with interoperability to all major IP PBX, softswitch, MCU and IMS vendor platforms. is-phone® Desktop Communicator offers the fastest pay-back, due to a very cost-effective licensing model and a quick roll-out.
NEW ON RELEASE 1.0
- Get all the collaboration features provided by the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 client
- Keep your BroadWorks® enterprise telephony features integrated in the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010.
Seamless integration in Microsoft Lync 2010
- Retains all Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 collaboration features such as instant messaging, presence (IM), Active Directory integration, desktop sharing, white boarding and integration with Micorsoft® Office™ 2010
- Enables BroadWorks enterprise telephony features in the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 environment such as full CTI, remote office, CommPilot Express and call forwarding flavors
- Synchronizes BroadWorks telephony presence with the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 client, both in hardphone (CTI) and softphone mode
- Gets all the benefits of CommPilot Express by automatically synchronizing the telephony routing rules with the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 end-user presence
- Enables instant ad-hoc audio & video conferencing in HD mode or access to web conferencing services, even when using the Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 Standard CAL
- Bridges MCU servers (Polycom, Tandberg…) and Microsoft® Lync™ 2010 clients for organizing network audio & video conferences
- Dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership