Network Monitoring Solution
Our Nagios based NMS solution combines a variety of high end products to deliver a enterprise grade network and server management solution.
Businesses today are reliant upon Information Technology. It is a way of communication, gaining information, streamlining business activities and practices, processing and moving information within organizations or between them. The backbone to it all is the network infrastructure that allows all of it to occur. A problem on your network can cause from an inconvenience to a major shutdown or the infrastructure, any of which will cause your business day to be interrupted and results into costly consequences. Ensuring that your network and systems run efficiently is a tedious and complicated task requiring constant monitoring of all elements within and on the network. Even when managed and supervised by a team of network and IT professionals, often problems are detected after having occurred, not before.
Nagios offers your business a comprehensive, modular, service-oriented approach to IT operations management helping you improve on the availability and performance of your physical and virtual servers, applications, Network Infrastructure and environment hence your IT network will be managed with greater efficiency. Instead of discrete IT-point tools that are spread throughout your IT infrastructure, Nagios helps you to unify your operations tool-set to monitor and pro-actively manage your IT and Network infrastructure.
Nagios allows your team to identify and resolve any problems before they affect your business in any way. It monitors the entire IT and Network infrastructure to make sure that everything from operating systems to applications, including services and critical hardware component that are on your network are functioning as they should. With its multi-mode alerting capability, Nagios can alert your technical team of any problem, allowing them to address it before business is affected.
The following is a extract of ready available features in our NMS solution:
- Monitors performance & user experience for virtually any application – Microsoft® Exchange, Active Directory®, IIS, any ODBC database, & more
- Monitors server hardware faults & operating systems across platforms – Windows®, UNIX, Linux®, & more
- Provides expert guidance on what to monitor, why to monitor it, & optimal thresholds
- Includes customizable dashboards & reports showing trends, capacity, & performance
- Simplifies detection, diagnosis, & resolution of network issues – before outages occur
- Tracks response time, availability, & uptime of routers, switches, & other SNMP-enabled devices
- Shows performance statistics in real time via dynamic, drillable network maps
- Includes out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts, reports, & expert guidance on what to monitor & how
- Manage & monitor Microsoft DHCP/DNS services & monitor Cisco DHCP servers
- Monitors storage performance & isolates hotspots in your multi-vendor SAN fabric
- Maps virtual machines to physical storage
- Collects log & event data from tens of thousands of devices & performs true real-time correlation
- Advanced IT Search employs highly effective data visualization tools – word clouds, treemaps, & more